#GLOWgirls: NEXT STEPS
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Drink lots of water
• All other beauty appts should be done at least one day before your appt. These include: Nails, hair, waxing, botox, facials, massage, etc
• Do not wear deodorant, make-up, oils, or lotion.
•Arrive shaved + exfoliated. Shaving + waxing should be done at least one day before your glow appointment
• Arrive wearing dark loose-fitting clothing and sandals to your appointment. Avoid wool, nylon, and silk as these fabrics may become stained from the tanning solution. Ex. Black baggy sweats or hoodie, black gym shirt, black sandals + a black towel
BRING TO YOUR APPT
•Swimsuit, shorts, or undies (cotton) if wearing this during session
• BLACK LOOSE fitting clothing (cotton) for after tan
• Flip flops
• An umbrella (in case of bad weather)
• Large towel to place over your car seat to avoid staining if wearing shorts/dress after
• NO JEANS/ NO SHORTS/ NO LEGGINGS/ NO TIGHT PANTS EVER
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
.• The life of your spray tan 100% depends on aftercare products + the skincare routine you practice at home. For maximum results: USE A SUNLESS TAN EXTENDER LOTION 2X A DAY (ask me about my GLOW KIT at your next appt.)
• No skin to skin contact. Don't touch your own skin or any other persons skin.
• Do NOT get wet. Wait for your tan to fully develop the recommend time. (You will see some bronzer color wash away from your skin. This is completely normal. It is the cosmetic bronzer.)
• Do not exercise + sweat before your first water rinse .
• Wait 48 hours to shave + use a new razor + no shaving creams.
• Make sure to always apply SPF sunscreen everyday every 2 hours. Your sunless tan does not protect against the sun’s harmful UV rays + does not contain SPF.
• For Premium Rapid: Only water rinse the day of your appt.
• For Premium Rapid: Take your first full shower the next morning. Use an approved sunless tanning liquid soap, make sure to moisturize from that point forward twice a day. This will help maintain your tan.
• For the Signature Overnight, when you choose to sleep in your spray tan so that it darkens overnight, sleep in pj pants/sweat pants and a long sleeve + socks to avoid transfer of any bronzer to your sheets.
MAINTAIN YOUR TAN
• Exfoliation: Band Aids, Pore Strips, Waxing, Scrubs, Dry brushing, hot tub, chlorine, etc
• Anti Aging + Anti Acne products: These turn your skin over faster therefore fading your tan quicker
• All Bar Soaps: so drying and will fade your tan quicker
• Hair Removal Creams and shaving with a dull old razor
• These ingredients: baby oil, mineral oil, petro-based products, parabens, + sulfates, heavy fragrances
• Beauty services: Manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, + massages